What We Do
GPAM manages a wide variety of assets and employs strategies designed to meet the return and risk objectives. GPAM prides itself on expanding our client’s business and investment acumen.
An independent, global equity management firm engineering portfolios that dynamically adapt to today’s economic environment resulting in superior investment performance.
GPAM is dedicated to promoting a diverse corporate culture in which different backgrounds and perspectives are not only represented, but celebrated. We strive to create a workplace that is comfortable for all employees regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, or ethnicity, and in so doing, cultivate an environment based upon mutual respect and inclusion. By fostering a culture in which employees feel empowered to leverage their individual talents and share their varied viewpoints, we as a firm grow stronger and more innovative.
- Integrity, transparency and clear communication to enhance trust in our firm, people and process.
- A team orientation that provides great strength and shared success. All members contribute and challenge one another to improve results and are united in one investment philosophy, process and culture.
- The firm’s professionals who excel at research and possess deep intellectual curiosity.
- The dynamic nature of our models in order to remain competitive.
GPAM believes that:
- Independent ownership by employees provides organizational stability and long term alignment of interest with institutional clients.
- Capital markets are dynamic in nature, requiring forward-looking adaptive processes for investment selection, risk management, portfolio construction, and investor growth.
- Cutting edge risk management technology, combined with an experienced investment team, minimizes the probability of unexpected outcomes.
- Achieving client objectives is a sound strategy for business growth.